Data Protection Declaration of TCH-Support UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Since 25 May 2018, the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation [https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=EN] have been applicable throughout Europe (hereinafter: GDPR). In the following, we would like to inform you about the processing of personal data carried out by TCH-Support UG (haftungsbeschränkt) in accordance with this new regulation (see Article 13 GDPR). Please read our Data Protection Declaration carefully. Should you have any questions or comments regarding this Data Protection Declaration, you can contact us at any time using the e-mail address given under section 2.
- Name and Contact Details of the Controller for the Data Processing
- Data Processing Purposes, Legal Bases and Legitimate Interests
- Recipients outside the EU
- Your Rights
- Data Security
- Profiling and Automated Decision Making
- Competent Supervisory Authority
The following Data Protection Declaration will inform you of the type and extent of the processing of so-called personal data by TCH-Support UG (haftungsbeschränkt). Personal data is information that is or can be assigned to your person directly or indirectly.
Fundamentally, TCH-Support UG (haftungsbeschränkt) processes the following data:
When the TCH-Support UG (haftungsbeschränkt) website/app is opened, various information is exchanged between your device and our server. This may include personal data. The information collected in this way is used, among other things, to optimise our website.
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, you have various rights which you can assert against us. This includes, among other things, the right to object to specific data processing, in particular data processing for advertising purposes.
2. Name and Contact Details of the Controller for the Data Processing
This Data Protection Declaration applies to the processing of data by:
TCH-Support UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
80689 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 89 189 48 570
Represented by: Gregor Ortega Wagner ( Geschäftsführer / Managing Director)
Munich District Court / Amtsgericht München
The company is headquartered in Munich / Sitz der Gesellschaft ist München
VAT number: DE329194885
Contact: Gregor Ortega
It also applies to the processing of data by the following websites and apps: www.tch-support.com.
3. Purposes of Data Processing, Legal Bases and Legitimate Interests Pursued by TCH-Support UG (haftungsbeschränkt) or a Third Party as well as Categories of Recipients
3.1. Opening our Website/App
When visiting our website/app, the browser on your device will automatically send information to our website/app server and temporarily store it in a so-called log file. We have no influence on this. The following information is also collected without any action by you and is stored until it is automatically deleted:
- The IP address of the requesting Internet-enabled device;
- The date and time of access;
- The name and URL of the file retrieved;
- The website/app from which access was made (referrer URL); and
- The browser you are using and, if necessary, the operating system of your Internet-enabled device as well as the name of your access provider.
The legal basis for processing the IP address is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the data collection purposes listed below. At this point, we would like to confirm that we cannot and will not draw any direct conclusions about your identity from the data collected.
Your device’s IP address and the other data listed above will be used by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection is made;
- Ensuring our website/app is easy to use; and
- Evaluation of system security and stability.
3.2. Online Presence and Website Optimisation
3.2.1 Cookies – General Notes
3.3. Objection/Opt-Out Option
You can disable the targeting technologies described above by setting a cookie in your browser. You can also deactivate preference-based advertising using the preference manager available here: [https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices].
4. Recipients outside the EU
We do not share data with recipients based outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. The processing mentioned under 3.2 involves data transference to the servers of the providers of tracking and targeting technologies commissioned by us. These servers are located in the United States. The transfer of data takes place on the basis of the so-called standard contractual clauses [http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2010:039:0005:0018:EN:PDF] of the EU Commission.
5. Your Rights
In addition to the right to revoke your consents granted to us, you are also entitled to the following additional rights if the respective legal requirements are met:
• Right to information about your personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 15 GDPR; in particular, you may receive information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period and the origin of your data, unless it has been collected directly from you;
• Right to correct incorrect data or to complete incomplete data according to Article 16 GDPR;
• Right to delete your data stored with us in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, unless statutory or contractual retention periods or other statutory obligations or rights for further storage have to be observed;
• Right to restrict processing of your data in accordance with Article 18 GDPR if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject to the deletion of the data, the Controller no longer needs the data, but you need the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have filed an objection against the processing according to Article 21 GDPR;
• Right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, i.e. the right to receive data that we hold about you that has been provided by you, in a standard, machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another Controller; and
• Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can do this by referring to the supervisory authority of your usual residence or workplace or of our corporate headquarters.
5.2 Right of Objection
Under the conditions of Article 21(1) GDPR, the processing of data may be objected to for reasons arising from the particular situation of the data subject.
The above general right of objection applies to all processing purposes described in this Data Protection Declaration that are based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. In contrast to the special right of objection to data processing for advertising purposes, we are only obliged under the GDPR to implement such a general objection if you give us reasons of overriding importance to do so (e.g. a possible danger to life or health). In addition, you may contact the supervisory authority responsible for TCH-Support UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
6. Data Security
All personal data, including your payment data, provided by you is transferred with the normal and secure standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL). SSL is a safe and proven standard which is used, for example, in online banking. A secure SSL connection is recognisable by, among other things, the letters https:// in the address bar of your browser, or the padlock symbol in the lower section of your browser.
Furthermore, we make use of appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data that is stored with us against manipulation, total or partial loss, and unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological development.
7. Profiling and Automated Decision Making
We do not use automated decision making (also called profiling).
8. Competent Supervisory Authority
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht
Promenade 27 (Schloss)